Last night I was part of a group of guys who get together and hang, talk, and encourage each other to trust in Christ. Our discussion flows across a diversity of topics in the course of 90 minutes. It is a highlight of my week and I am really thankful to be with these guys.
Last night the topic was about forgiveness. It was a good discussion that led to to other conversations. The night went well. As I was looking through some old studies the next morning I found a Forgiveness Test. So I thought I would throw it up on my blog for the guys and for anyone else who reads this blog…to think through and process.
1. Do you frequently experience God’s love for you?
2. As you consider God looking down on you, what is His countenance like?
3. After you sin, how long do you feel guilty?
4. After you sin, can you come quickly to God in prayer?
5. When others offend or hurt you, are you quick to forgive?
6. When you see character weaknesses in other peoples lives, how do you respond?
7. How moved are you by God’s forgiveness to tell others about Christ?
8. When you feel like you are “not doing well”, do you ever doubt your salvation?
9. Do you ever dwell on your past sins or the sins of others?
10. How frequently do you think upon the cross, Christ’s blood and your forgiveness?
A Little More:
Hebrews 10:1-2; 2:14-18
Col 2:13, 14
2 Peter 1:9
Ps 32, 130:3,4